Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Etrain - Official Elliott Yamin Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Site
iTashaLIL
Posted: Dec 9 2008, 07:34 PM

Just Boarded

Group: Passengers
Member No.: 38,413

Hello every body

I have an idea to set my Photo as avatar. But I have some problems when upload my photo.
Some times it does not upload at all. Or when I upload the photo, it has deformation.
What should I do to fix that?

Thanks

--------------------
blossom
Posted: Dec 9 2008, 10:32 PM

ETrainmaster

Member No.: 4,487

QUOTE (iTashaLIL @ Dec 9 2008, 08:34 PM)
Hello every body

I have an idea to set my Photo as avatar. But I have some problems when upload my photo.
Some times it does not upload at all. Or when I upload the photo, it has  deformation.
What should I do to fix that?

Thanks

Hi iTashaLIL and welcome onboard the Etrain. grouphug2.gif

It would be best if you have a picture not bigger than 100x100 pix, but 90x90 would be ideal. This free site will scale your picture without deforming it:

http://www.lunapic.com/editor/

Most members here use photo bucket to store their pictures, because it provides you with the necessary link to post pictures.

This post has been edited by blossom on Dec 9 2008, 10:53 PM
cfans
Posted: Dec 10 2008, 09:21 AM

ETrain Engineer

Member No.: 330

Hi and welcome. This link will take you to a forum on this site that should give you the help you need:

Help with Avatars

--------------------
Proud Member of the E-Train; Elliott Fan for Life

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Google
Search the Web Search etrainstation.com
Visitor Counter:

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1277 seconds | Archive