InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Etrain - Official Elliott Yamin Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

It's A Fan-fic Storah! Come Read It! =d, By estrayastar and junker3!
estrayastar
Posted: Jun 7 2007, 07:41 PM

ETrain Operator

Group: Passengers
Member No.: 2,946

Hi ^^
I think I've taken my fangirly-ness a bit too far, but when given the opportunity I couldn't help but want to participate in a fan-fic story!
Hooray for spazzing 14 year old goodness =3
The story is going to be by junker3 and I, kind of like switching off (so there's no telling where it's going to go)
So yeah have fun!

girly.gif

--------------------

estrayastar
Posted: Jun 7 2007, 07:43 PM

ETrain Operator

Ok this is the first part:

Have you ever noticed that when you first wake up you can always tell how the day’s going to be? Now I don’t mean the first five minutes, but the first few seconds, when your mind is still lingering in the world of dreams and shoving its way into the threshold of consciousness. For me, I can almost always feel it, though it usually dissipates in about half an hour.
Though today the feeling stuck – I just knew, something incredible was going to happen. Then again it could’ve just been excitement for the concert, and maybe I’m flat-out crazy. Well crazy or not here I am, sitting in the audience, and just having experienced one of the “b3$t th!ng$ 3v@r!” as me and Rebecca – my bff – would put it.
“See I was right!” Leaning over I poke my best friend, who was dragged here by my utter fan-girly obsession and her desire to see “If he still has funny facial expressions.”
Her eyes drifting from the smoky, vacant stage, she meets my gaze and replies, “Yeah, Elliott is great and you were right for the 836874269 time! Isn’t it time to go now anyway? It’s been like ten minutes since they ended!”
“Nuh-uh, they have to announce the winner of that contest, where you get to actually meet Elliott!”
“Amy, you have a better chance of finding the doll than winning that,” glancing back up the stage, she continues, “And we’ve been looking for the doll since like, two years ago.”
“The doll” was an action figure we’d thrown in the woods a while back, and we never found it, so it kind of became an expression of ours – yeah, me and Becca can be kind of weird.
Hearing a microphone screech the two of us – my parents were in the back – turn abruptly to the stage, and see Elliott and some concert guy in the middle.
“Psssh that guy is hot!” Becca snorts, her sarcasm shining as she points to the man beside Elliott.
“He reminds me of muffins,” I giggle, and the both of us start laughing, shattering the silence of the waiting audience. Our jokes weren’t even funny, yet the word “cubicle” can become hilarious if said with the right inflection.
As my gaze returned to the two men on stage, I noticed that muffin man was returning the stare, “Ahh muffin man is going to eat you!” She mutters, and a after a few cold looks from adults we shut up.
Clearing his throat muffin man continued with his speech – half of which we’d already missed, “The winner of the Meet and Greet dinner is...”
At this time, I finally noticed my stomach – clenched tight as I anticipated the answer. Chances are Becca will win, she always has the best of luck with everything, and her ticket number being drawn would be no big surprise. So here we go...
It feels like forever, yet it’s only been a few seconds – but sheesh this guy was stretching it out, like some Ryan Seacrest wannabe. Thank goodness there aren’t any commercials.
“...number 177.”
Where the hell is my ticket?
Dropping an incoherent “Damn it” I began to rummage through my pocket, and managed to pull out the balled up ticket from its company of lint and chapstick, “1-7- Oh sh-”
I was cut off by Becca shouting, “Amy you el won-o!” More inside jokes, followed by fleeting joy – I had never won anything, lady luck had never been on my side, but here are the steps, me going up them, hoping my jello legs don’t make me fall down.
Here I was with Elliott Yamin (and muffin man, who didn’t seem very pleased with the winner being the obnoxious dark haired girl who’d been laughing at him minutes earlier)
I smiled at Elliott and hoped I didn’t look stupid – chances are I was blushing so hard you could roast marshmallows with all that heat. He smiled back – ah, this has to be a dream, but my dreams never got this good.
I had a feeling something great was going to happen today...

((So there you go! =]))

This post has been edited by estrayastar on Jun 7 2007, 08:07 PM

--------------------

junker3
Posted: Jun 8 2007, 02:36 PM

ETrain Engineer

Member No.: 3,918

Elliott grinned and then said in my ear. "Next week, 7:00." he handed me a card that said when and where.
"Give it up for number 177!" said the muffin man and I went back down in the audience next to Becca. We did our lucky handshake and then hugged. I screeched, "This is the best day ever!" Becca jumped up and down with me.
"Okay, okay it's been fun but can we go now?" Becca asked.
"Yes, we can go." I replied and we went out of the venue. We found my father's car and we hopped in. "What's that card say?" Becca asked. "It says 'Meet and Greet Dinner with Elliott Yamin, 7:00 June 11th at the Big Garden in L.A." I smiled. L.A. was a few hours away from where I lived.
"Look here!" Becca pointed at the card. "It says you may bring a friend! I wonder who that will be." She looked around.
"Yah, I wonder. Maybe I will bring Casey." I said. Casey was my buddy that lived next door to me. He was very into Alternative rock and didn't even watch American Idol. Becca looked at me wide-eyed and then we broke into laughter. "So how was it?" My father yelled across his shoulder.
I gave him the card.
"Oh boy." he said. "I don't know about this." he shook his head. My dad was always over protective. He thought I would get kidnapped if I walked around my block in the daylight.
"Dad, this is the best thing ever! I know you will let me go. Besides I'm bringing Becca." I said.
"Okay, but your mother will have to take you. I don't want to get lost and have to ask for directions."
Sometimes I felt my dad was a little wussy, but of course I never told him this. Otherwise I would never get away with as much as I do.
"I wonder if the muffin man will be there too." Becca said. "He is really hott, like I said before."
"I don't think he wants to see us after tonight." We giggled and soon fell asleep in the car.

P.s. Feel free to comment on our work!

This post has been edited by junker3 on Jun 8 2007, 03:01 PM

--------------------
Check out my site Please. :D Updated August 2011!. :D
user posted image
June 2007 <3 best day ever. smile.gif
estrayastar
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 10:12 PM

ETrain Operator

After me and Becca got home and parted ways for the night, the first thing I did was wake my mom up and yell, “Mommeh I get to go meet Elliott!” She just muttered incoherently in reply, and after that I went to sleep, my dreams not even coming close to the night’s events.
The following week was a blur, for nearly all of my attention was focused on daydreaming – I may not seem like it, but deep down I’m kind of sappy like the cheap romance novels for sale at the drug store. And when the time came for me and Becca to step out of the car and into the restaurant, I was so jittery I thought I was going to puke.
“Dude, Amy, seriously,” Becca said, placing a hand on my shoulder, “It’s just some guy who sings and likes to smile a lot and be overly friendly.”
“But what if I say something dumb, and make and idiot out of myself,” I replied, wringing my hands nervously.
“Come on,” Grabbing my jacket Becca pulled me in the door of the restaurant, and snatching the card Elliott had given me a week before she said, “We’re here for the Elliott... thingy!”
After being guided through the restaurant, the waiter stopped in front of a room – the nice kind that you have parties in – and said, “This way.”
The door opened, and I peeked in nervously – Elliott didn’t see me, I wasn’t sure what he was doing but he hadn’t heard us.
“Pffft he’s like deaf,” Becca laughed.
“He really is in his right ear,” I mumbled, bending over to tie my shoe, which had come undone. When I looked up again, I noticed Becca and the waiter were gone.
“Elliott!” Becca ran in and jumped into a chair, smiling widely, “Hey Elliott, my friend told me that you’re deaf, so does that mean I can shout in your ear and you wouldn’t notice?”
‘Oh no...’ I thought, and with out wasting another second I stepped in, hoping that confidence would find me.

This post has been edited by estrayastar on Jun 14 2007, 10:14 PM

--------------------

junker3
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 10:31 PM

ETrain Engineer

"Becca!" I said as I came up next to her and pinched her arm secretly.
"Ow!" she said and I ignored her.
"Hi, Elliott. I'm a very big fan of yours, and am pleased to be here with you." Did that sound a bit too formal? Was I making sense? That wasn't like me. I just smiled hoping he would say something.
"Oh, thanks. It's a pleasure to be here with you for dinner. Would you like to take a seat?" He said smiling, pulling out a chair for me.
"Oh, yes. Thank you." I sat down as he pushed my chair in for me. He did the same for Becca.
"So what are your names?" Elliott asked.
"My name is Becca, and this is Amy." Becca said. I nodded and smiled as I looked at him.
His smile was so mesmerizing. His eyes were just the same. He was so polite. I was so glad I entered this contest.
"Okay. Well hello Becca and Amy. Shall we look and see what there is?" Elliott handed us two menus and I came out of my trance. I skimmed down the rather large menu wondering what I wanted to plug me up this time.

This post has been edited by junker3 on Jun 14 2007, 10:36 PM

--------------------
user posted image
estrayastar
Posted: Jun 14 2007, 10:59 PM

ETrain Operator

"Uhhh..." I scanned the menu nervously - this was a formal restaurant, and here I was, having grown up with home cooked meals and Applebees as a formality. This place compared to what I'm used to is extravagant, and half the foods I don't even recognize. Ah ha! Alfredo! I recognized that - it was the cheese I think, oh well, I didn't want take too long, and I'd rather look at Elliott than the menu.
"Hey Amy,"Becca nudged me silently,"...ass."
I squinted to keep from laughing - it was so random, and I could tell she was trying to loosen me up a bit. And it was working too.
After a few minutes the waiter came and took our orders, and after I announced,"Alfredo!" And Elliott and Becca had ordered, we were all alone - no distractions.
"So, where are you guys from?" Elliott asked, breaking the awkward silence that held the room.
"We live near L.A," I replied,"I used to live over in Georgia, but then we came here when my dad transferred." Chances are, I didn't even need to explain my origin - you could just tell by the twang in my voice I was Southern, and when I first came here I thought everybody sounded a bit funny.
"And I've lived here my whole life,"Becca said, her voice making where she was from evident too - it was hard to deny that sometimes she sounded like a valley girl.
"Well I'm from Virgina,"Elliott said,"But I live here now when I'm not on tour."
I didn't need him to tell me that, since I was on a fansite nearly everyday, but still I love hearing him talk - even when he's not singing his voice can make you melt.
Becca gave me a sidelong glance that said "puke", but I was too distracted to notice - so distracted that I missed his next question.

--------------------

junker3
Posted: Jun 15 2007, 01:09 PM

ETrain Engineer

I then stared at Elliott.
"Everything okay?" Elliott asked.
"Oh yes. Sorry." I said.
"What are your talents and hobbies?" He asked us again.
"I like hanging out with Amy." Becca said with a smile. I smiled and we did our handshake under the table.
"Yah, we hang out a lot, doing basically nothing." I said. "I also can play a little bit of the guitar."
I was taught by my mom when I was little, but I got so angry that I threw the guitar at the wall and that hadn't really continued. "I'd like to start up again, but I don't have a guitar anymore."
"I like to make smoothies." said Becca. She was known to make the best smoothies, along with the best messes.
"Oh, well that's cool." Elliott said with a smile.
A waiter came by our table with two trays and set down our orders in front of us.

--------------------
user posted image
estrayastar
Posted: Jun 15 2007, 11:36 PM

ETrain Operator

Looking down at the plate in front of me - filled with noodles and a creamy sauce which I hoped to be Alfredo, I pulled out my napkin and placed it on my lap. I normally wasn't one to use this kind of etiquette, but I really wanted to make a good impression. Becca on the other hand dug right in, clinky fork sounds and all.
Pinching Becca again, I hissed,"Wtf are you doing?"
"I'm eating,"she mumbled through a mouthful of food.
Sighing I looked to Elliott - who was already eating. I'm being so paranoid - he probably doesn't even care how I eat or what I say. The only thing I'm doing is hindering the whole experience.
I stared at him, and blushed - was it so weird to think somebody looked hot when they were eating?
As if Becca had heard my thoughts, she leaned over and said, in a low Californian voice,"Wow, eating food must be the new hot, the way you're looking at him."
"Huh?"Elliott looked up, and the light caught his eyes, and I started blushing even more.
Becca opened her mouth to speak - I really hoped she wasn't going to try and be funny...

--------------------

junker3
Posted: Jun 16 2007, 12:25 AM

ETrain Engineer

"Nothing, We are just really really glad to be having dinner with you." she said.
"Oh. So how's the food?" He asked looking right into my eyes. I felt I could melt there in the chair and never return.
"Um, it's really good." I said, even though I hadn't tried it yet. I decided to take a bite. It actually was really tasty. It wasn't as good as my mom's, but it was a lot better compared to the school's lunches, which, in Mine and Becca's opinion, were like little monster moldy creatures just waiting to swallow us whole.
"Mine is delicious!" said Becca, taking a drink of her sprite.
I wondered to myself if Elliott would even remember us over time, or even what we acted like or looked like. I decided to loosen up and try to enjoy myself more.
"So Elliott." I had the courage to spit out, "What tracks do you think will be on your Christmas album?"
Elliott looked up in deep thought. "Um...I would say some traditional things mostly, and maybe spunk them up a bit. I'm not sure what I want with it yet. I'd like to do as many songs as possible." He said.
Although this answer wasn't very informative, it seemed like the most perfect answer anyone could give.
Was it illegal for someone to look this good? I couldn't believe I was getting that lost just talking to him and looking at him.
Becca suddenly pinched my leg. I jumped at least a foot in my chair.
"What?" I whispered.
"Nothing," She laughed and then looked over at Elliott. Elliott was staring at us with a smile.
"You guys are funny." he said.
I hope he wasn't uncomfortable.

--------------------
user posted image
estrayastar
Posted: Jun 16 2007, 07:00 PM

ETrain Operator

"Thanks, Becca usually tends to be funnier than I am though," I replied - instead of loosening up, I just began to feel more awkward by the second. Winning the contest had been my goal, and now that I was here I honestly had no clue what to do or say - I'd never thought I ever get this far in the first place.
Becca on the other hand had plenty to say, and as I glanced back up from my food, I could tell she was about to speak again,"I thought you were like, diabetic or something," She said, and pointed at what he was eating,"Aren't you like going to pass out or something?"
"Becca!" I whispered, and with my eyes I shot her tooth and dagger - I know she was trying to just start conversation and break the ice, but now it seemed like she was trying to embarrass me.
"Oh no, it's fine,"Elliott said, still smiling - it was genuine too, not 'Oh my God I feel so awkward right now' - if it were me in his position, I'd have no clue what to say, but he just went on,"When I'm on tour I pretty much eat whatever comes my way."
"Me too, eating is awesome,"Becca replied - I wanted to hit her right now, but at the same time I was a bit jealous - she could have conversation with him like it was nothing.

This post has been edited by estrayastar on Jun 16 2007, 07:16 PM

--------------------

junker3
Posted: Jun 16 2007, 07:31 PM

ETrain Engineer

I decided to make myself noticed and tried to start a new conversation.
"Although eating is great, I have a question." I said. "Elliott? How is your mom?"
Elliott looked up and smiled his 50,000$ smile. "Oh, I'm glad you asked that. She's doing fine. She's very proud of me and I'm very proud that she's my mom."
"Aww." said Becca.
"That's very sweet. I love my mom too." I said.
I then realized all my mom does for me. I'm glad my mom is my mom.
We finished up our dinner and the waiter came and picked up our empty plates.
"Any dessert?" he asked.
"Why not?" Elliott said. "Three shakes to go?" he asked.
"Sure." Becca and I agreed.
The waiter came back with our fruity filled shakes and we got ready to leave.
"I hope you had a good time. It was very nice to meet you. Maybe one day we can meet again? That would be very enjoyable." Elliott said as he hugged each of us.
"It was nice to meet you too." Becca said.
"Very nice to meet you. I'm super glad for it." I said, thinking to myself I had to say something good before he left.
"I really hope to meet you again." I said.

--------------------
user posted image
estrayastar
Posted: Jun 19 2007, 01:39 PM

ETrain Operator

"Wait... Is your ride here?"Elliott asked, his eyes still locked on mine.
"Um..."I scanned the parking lot, and when my eyes couldn't pick out the beaten up red car that was my way home, I couldn't help but be happy that the answer was a "No."
Giving me a sideways glance, Becca smirked,"Niiiice."
"So are we going to have to wait?" I asked, taking a sip of milkshake,"You don't have to stay, I mean I'm 14 and can fend for myself. And Becca knows karate."
Becca's eyes grew wide, then she realized what I was doing - I was playing the same game little kids play when they want to be the one asked over for ice cream, or want a friend to let them be the special one to play with - in other words, reverse psychology.
"No, I wouldn't leave ya'll here alone,"Elliott replied.
I smiled, maybe it was kind of out of place, but I had more time now to find out exactly what my parting words would be, and I'd probably get another hug...
Yeah, that's kind of selfish, but how often do I get to do anything like this?

--------------------

junker3
Posted: Jun 19 2007, 02:17 PM

ETrain Engineer

"You know what I've really been wondering?" Becca asked Elliott. "If your girlfriend really is a model. I mean you don't always get that lucky. I mean, a super model? I've never heard of her until now. And.."
I banged my head down on the table and just stayed there. Sometimes I wonder if Becca really wants me to kill her.
"She is a model, yes. She is a very beautiful girl, with a great sense of humor." Elliott said, defending his girlfriend.
"Oh, alright. But I have another question too, about Josh." Becca said.
I lifted my head. "Becca? Can I have a turn please?" I whispered at her and glared into her eyes.
I looked at Elliott.
"So is Josh always that funny? He made me laugh so much at the concert." I asked.
"Oh yes, he's really great. I'm very glad we are on tour together. Amazing voice too." Elliott smiled.
"But not anything like yours," Becca said. "Yes!" I butt in. I needed some more attention. "Your voice is golden." I said smiling at him.
"Thank you very much." He said.
"Well, enough about me and Josh, let's talk about you guys. What other music do you guys listen to?" He asked.
"I listen to really anything. Mostly the radio that plays your song." I said.
"I listen to all the hot stuff, none of the crappy nonsense out there." Becca replied. She was always listening to the 'now' music.
As Becca talked, I noticed how good of a listener Elliott is. He looks into the eyes of the person talking. He nods his head and smiles at the funny remarks. He never gets mad either. If only there were any guys of my age like that.

This post has been edited by junker3 on Jun 19 2007, 02:19 PM

--------------------
user posted image
estrayastar
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 07:05 PM

ETrain Operator

But there weren't - well there was one, but he was one of my best friends, though I'd never think of liking him that way now - that's how we became friends, because I used to like him. Most guys would never stay around girl that used to like him.
In the background Becca's sing-song voice kept talking, and Elliott kept listening - how could he do that? By this time I'd have yelled at to her shut-up or something.
I really hope my dad doesn't come soon, but maybe he planned this - even somebody overprotective like him can see that me and Becca were completely safe - If anybody was in danger it was Elliott, the reason being obvious, he was famous.
From the corner of my eye I saw a flicker of red - oh no! I must've jinxed my luck - but maybe it wasn't my dad, maybe it was somebody else. I turned my head sharply, and I found it wasn't.
"Oh is your ride here?"Elliott asked, not in a "yessss it's finally over" way, he was just asking.
"Nope, I don't know why he isn't here though, I really hope I'm not holding you up too much,"I said, and as awful as it was I knew my dad could take hours, and elliott still wouldn't care - I felt like I was taking advantage of him if anything.
"It's fine I don't mind,"he replied, as nice as ever.
"Sweeeeet,"Becca sighed, leaning back her chair, and then with a small shriek her chair tipped and she fell back onto the floor.

This post has been edited by estrayastar on Jun 20 2007, 07:14 PM

--------------------

junker3
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 07:24 PM

ETrain Engineer

Elliott jumped out of his chair and I followed.
"Becca? Becca!!" I yelled shaking her. She wasn't moving. A few people in the other room of the restaurant turned their heads to look through the glass. A waiter appeared.
Elliott grabbed Becca's head and lifted it onto his knee.
"What did she eat?" I asked the waiter.
"I believe she ordered, uh, a some pasta, with red sauce and some chopped broccoli at the side, and some lettuce sprinkled on top." Said the waiter after looking at the paper.
"Oh shiiioooot." I said, thinking I better not swear to make a good impression around Elliott.
"She's not suppose to eat Broccoli! She must have not noticed what she was eating. Broccoli can make her pass out, or get a bad rash. Some kind of allergic reaction." I sighed.
"Is there something to give her to wake her up?" Elliott asked, looking very worried.
"Well, she once passed out at my house. We laid her down and poured some water down her throat. It took her about 5 mins. to wake up. I heard she has some medication for it, but I doubt she has it with her." I looked at Becca. It almost looked like her eyes were twitching. She couldn't possibly be faking this, could she? She knows I would have her hide if she did.
"Well I'll lay her down on this booth." Elliott said, picking her up. I almost wished that was me.
"I'll get some fresh water." The waiter disappeared. By now the few people that were peering in our private eating room had stopped looking and went back to there meals.

--------------------
user posted image
estrayastar
Posted: Jul 11 2007, 09:10 PM

ETrain Operator

"Becca..."I mumbled, and shot her a cold look. Yeah, I'm that awful, but she was known for things like this - she was the one who would tell the teacher she was allergic to turkey so she could get out of eating the Thanksgiving turkey the cafeteria provided (and lucky her, since it tasted like wood. Actually wood probably would've been better...)
"What?"Elliott looked up at me.
"Ohhh nothing, I'm just worried is all,"I replied, tearing my gaze off of him and back to my best friend.
Now that I really looked at her the realization that she wasn't faking began to set in- I hadn't really noticed how pale she'd gotten, or the fact that her normally steady breaths were now faint and nearly unnoticeable,"s***, this is pretty bad."
I didn't care that I'd cussed now - Becca was more important than me making a good impression. Had I been paying attention more I could've reminded her to ask what exactly was in the food - why wasn't she more responsible? And why wasn't I? Surely if I had cared enough I would've done more than slap her and make her censor everything she said that may seem atypical.
"You mean she's never gotten like this before?"Elliott asked, my thoughts being pushed away by hormones. What the hell was I doing? Why was I still blushing? Actually it was more like blushing and crying, but still...
"No, normally her face just swells up... but last time she passed out it wasn't like this. I mean... she just isn't right... water's not going to do it, but I don't know..."Trailing off I reached up and wiped my face, smearing eyeliner across my cheeks, which were still a faint red.
"It'll be ok, somebody should've called the hospital by now, and if it's happened before and she's gotten out of it..."he reached over and embraced me, and at that second I slapped him off and stood back up.
No, I wasn't going to do this when Becca's in trouble, wiping my eyes again I looked up, and with bleary eyes I saw my dad walk into the room.

[[I'm sorry it took so long for me to get on this - but I've been really busy with camp and projects, and don't have a comp at home anymore so normally when I'm here it's just to read news real quick and go - hopefully this doesn't have like a million typos lol ^^;
Well I hope everybody likes it =D]]

EDIT: lol it censors words now XD well i feel stupid having it be s*** but if i change it i have to change stuff so yeah...

This post has been edited by estrayastar on Jul 11 2007, 09:17 PM

--------------------

junker3
Posted: Jul 11 2007, 11:12 PM

ETrain Engineer

"Dad!" I screamed. My dad rushed over to me and Becca.
"Is an ambulance coming?"
"Yes. Dad, I'm worried." I said, hugging him in my own fright. Normally, I'm not that close, but I couldn't even think straight; my best friend's life could be on the freaking line!!
"It'll be all right. The doctors will take care of everything. THey know exactly what to do." My dad told me.
Elliott kept his distance. He got right up in my face, and it bugged me. I couldn't believe I really hit him away like that though. He WAS just trying to comfort me. But I'd rather have my dad here now. Elliott came second when it came to a situation like this.
Elliott spoke. "The ambulance is here."
"Thanks mr. obvious..." I mumbled softly as everyone could here the sirens.
Elliott left the room to the ambulance. Shortly after he came in and stood next to the wall as the ambulance came in with a stretcher.
"We'll take her in just in case." Said a doctor.
"I can come, right?" I asked anxiously. I was going whether they liked it or not.
"Yes, of course."
Elliott touched my shoulder.
"I'm sorry the night ended like this. I really hope she is okay. I'd come with, but I don't want to be in the way."
"Thanks, Elliott. It was nice meeting you, bye." I said quickly, barely looking at him. I ran to the back of the ambulance vehical and wiped more tears away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Should we go?" asked The waiter.
"Oh, yah. I'll go." Elliott said. He looked at the table and something caught his eye. A cellphone. "Oh no." He said opening it up. The screen showed a pic of Becca and Amy. It said ' *Amy*Rocks*'
Elliott looked in the contacts and noticed it had Amy's home phone.
"I better wait." Elliott said to himself and put the cellphone in his pocket and left the restaurant looking rather sad.

--------------------
user posted image
estrayastar
Posted: Jul 12 2007, 12:05 AM

ETrain Operator

"Oh wow, you seriously slapped him?"Becca asked, still sounding groggy from her "sleep."
"Well not slap, more like snap... you know?"I replied.
"Pssh yeah... an Amy Summers snap. What exactly did he do?"
"I don't know... he tried to hug me and-"
"You got mad because he hugged you? I don't even want to imagine what would happen if he did something else,"she snorted, and for the first time in hours her regular glow returned - I on the other hand wasn't ready to return to my normal demeanor.
It wasn't really Elliott I was mad at though, it was more so myself - I just couldn't stand being all googly eyed when Becca was practically dying, and on top of that I felt awful for going off on him. Of all the people in the world Elliott was the one who least deserved it, and to top it off the chance to apologize will probably never come.
"Amy?"Becca chirped, and I came back into the clean air and white walls of the hospital room.
"Sorry,"I heard coughing from behind the green curtain that separated Becca from her temporary roomate and glanced over in that direction.
"Yeah, the guy beside me looks like muffin man, except more muffiny and more manny,"Becca said, not even bothering to keep her voice down, and more coughing came.
I smiled weakly, but she could still tell I was a bit unnerved from the whole thing - it was like a lucid dream, or nightmare. I wasn't sure if there could even be a comparison for the night's events - my biggest dream had come true, and my worst fear had nearly been brought into reality as well.
"Amy come on,"my dad said, his raspy voice hitting off the plain walls that enclosed us.
"Are you sure?"
"It's five am dude, thank God we don't have school! It's fine, you need sleep anyway, because hell you know I got plenty,"she said waving towards the door,"we can just text anyway."
My dad raised an eyebrow at Becca's language, and I just smiled and walked out the door behind him - but not before flipping off Becca (it's another inside joke, ok?) and whispering,"Cubicle!"

"That girl must have trouble as her middle name,"my dad muttered as he got into the front seat of the car, and I in the passenger side - I know it's dumb, but I always like sitting in the front, it makes me feel all grown up and stuff.
"Okay text Becca, text Becca,"I digged through my pockets, then my purse, but came up with nothing,"Oh fu-n... Dad have you seen my phone by any chance?" I knew it would probably be "no" since I was expected to keep up with my own things, by hey, I can always dream.
"No, and I really hope you didn't save up your money just to lose the thing, because your mom and I will by no means replace that phone,"he replied sternly.
"Crap, I must've left it at the table!"
"Probably, we'll have to call the restaurant tomorrow morning and see, but for now we need to get some sleep,"as he said that we pulled up to our house - it was two stories, but not at all big - it was sort of like the house on Full House, but not as cutesy and perfect looking. If anything it was too plaster looking, too clean cut - well in my opinion anyway.
walking up the driveway I pushed the phone into the back of my mind and thought of Becca, who was probably sending 3 messages a second.
Whoever had my phone was in for some interesting notes - inside jokes - and was in for an interesting awakening.

"dingydingydingdingding"
"What...?" Mumbling Elliott pulled a cellphone from his pocket and sat up, flipping the cover open and hitting "View now"
The message read: "ELLIOTT AND MUFFIN MAN ARE IN YOUR CUBICLE!!"
"Huh?" Hitting reply - he was too tired to realize the phone was Amy's and not his - Elliott replied: "what?"
The phone beeped again, and the message said: "Elliott did the cubicle"
"no i didnt"
"So does that mean you're Elliott?"
"yeah"
"Wow Amy I never knew you liked him that much XD"
"Oh crap,"Elliott sighed - this wasn't his phone, and it took him this long to realize it. Snapping the phone shut - and putting it on vibrate - he sat it back on the nightstand and went back to sleep, Becca still texting all the while.
"Amy wtf are you?"
"Amy"
"Amy?"
"OMG Amy"
"are you ok? did something happen?"

[[Dun dun duuuuuun - worst hook eveeeeer]]

--------------------

junker3
Posted: Jul 13 2007, 04:24 PM

ETrain Engineer

I woke up feeling quite drowsy the next day. I practically stumbled down the stairs, and bumped into my mom at the end of the stairs. Why the heck was she standing right there?
"Phone's for you." She said handing me the phone.
"Hello?" I said, my voice still with the hint of sleep in it.
"Hey, Amy? This is Elliott. You left your cellphone at the restaurant. I'm wondering when I could return it to you?"
"Elliott? Oh.heh" I laughed a small laugh. Elliott called my house.
"So, do you think maybe I could.." Elliott started.
"You can come to my house." I told him my address.
"Okay. I'll come over soon. Is that okay?"
"Of course." I said.
"Bye!"
"Bye!"
I hung up and then screamed.
"What the hell?" My brother said looking at me.
"Watch your language." My dad said, hitting my brother's shoulder. He looked at me.
"Elliott's coming here soon and I look terrible!" I shouted and ran up the stairs to fix myself.
About an hour later, someone rang our doorbell.
I screamed in my mind and raced to the door. I opened up the door and there was Elliott, with my cellphone in his hand.
"May I come in?" he asked.
"Sure." I said. He walked in and he sat in our chair. I sat down on a bench across from him.
"How's Becca?" He asked, handing me my phone.
"I was actually going to visit her today... She's leaving there real soon. She seems fine now." I answered, thinking of cubicle. Then I remembered my phone. I opened it to look for missed messages, but just then Elliott spoke.
"Can I go with you? I'd like to apologize for what happened."
My eyes lit up.
"Of course!" I said. "Oh, and Elliott?" I said softly. "No need for you to apologize."

--------------------
user posted image
gfd1105
Posted: Jul 18 2007, 07:46 PM

Rail Warrior

Member No.: 4,905

Haha, nice story so far.

--------------------
user posted image
estrayastar
Posted: Jul 29 2007, 11:23 PM

ETrain Operator

Then there was a pause, and a second later my dad popped into the room,"Are you ready to -Oh I didn't realize we had a visitor..."
I smiled and replied,"Um dad, can Elliott come with us to see Becca?"
"Umm sure, we'll be out of here in five minutes, as soon as I find those car keys,"he stepped out of view and back into the tiled kitchen, rummaging through the basket where we kept the keys.
"Well... um..."I trailed off, and even though Elliott didn't know it, I was about to apologize. But instead of the deep apology I wanted to come out, I said nothing, as if my mouth had been stuffed with cotton.

[[Sorry for the shortness :<]]
EDIT: Oh and thank you ^^

This post has been edited by estrayastar on Jul 29 2007, 11:24 PM

--------------------

junker3
Posted: Jul 30 2007, 12:18 PM

ETrain Engineer

it's okay.. ^ i'll just write a short one too~! lol

Elliott just looked at me and was about to ask something, but my dad reappeared.
"Let's go now! I'm sure Becca would love to see us sooner than later."
Elliott and I got up and went into the garage. I let Elliott take shotgun and I got into the stuffy back. My dad made small talk with Elliott. I really wished he wouldn't.
"So, my daughter talks a lot about you, ELliott. You seem to have taken over our house!"
"Oh, um...thanks.. didn't know i was that popular." Elliott said modestly.
I smacked my head with my hand. I rejoiced when we finally pulled into the hospital parking lot and got out to go see Becca.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Google
Search the Web Search etrainstation.com
Visitor Counter:

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.1700 seconds | Archive