InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Etrain - Official Elliott Yamin Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The 20,000,00 Milestone, -Visitors to this site
peppers23
Posted: May 26 2008, 10:13 PM

ETrain Engineer

Group: Passengers
Member No.: 125

Well, it will have taken just over 2 short years for the ETrain to reach the impressive milestone of having had 20 million visitors! We are just about there!
19,998,372 visitors and counting. hooray.gif
chloewannabee
Posted: May 27 2008, 08:12 AM

ETRAIN BUTTON BABE

Member No.: 243

We made it Pepp!!! It's over 20 million as of now! Wow!
And we only have a little over 7300 to reach a half a million posts!!!

--------------------
LilRedDevilLizzy
Posted: May 27 2008, 08:13 AM

ETrain Engineer

Member No.: 12,838

WOW! Those are both E-mazing milestones!
Linda4Elliott
Posted: May 27 2008, 10:01 AM

ETrainmaster

Member No.: 2,521

great.gif

--------------------
There are no lines
separating the truth from the lies.

The Avett Brothers/And It Spread
EYaminCDaughtryfan
Posted: May 27 2008, 11:07 AM

ETrainmaster

Member No.: 12,943

--------------------
"Life is short. Make the most of everyday because tomorrow may never come"~Me
georgiafan1
Posted: May 29 2008, 12:56 AM

ETrainmaster

Member No.: 937

Congrats on the milestone everyone.

CathyEM
Posted: May 29 2008, 05:44 AM

Coach Attendant

Member No.: 1,399

But how many active members?? I fear (well, I actually know) that people are no longer posting here because of the overall atmosphere and things that have happened behind the scenes.

I came into this area this morning to check on comments to a post I made last night -- the entire thread has been moved to "Off the Record," which basically translates to "nobody can read this unless we approve." It troubles me when I see this kind of censorship. I guess this is what it feels like to live in Cuba -- no dissension allowed, hmmmm?

This post has been edited by CathyEM on May 29 2008, 05:50 AM

--------------------
Cathy in Orlando
GRACE is greater than all our sins.
jabu
Posted: May 29 2008, 09:02 AM

Just Boarded

Member No.: 1,858

I'm with you Cathy.

I posted there last night, and now that it has been taken off the record, I don't know what people is saying about it or about me... so I can't defend myself or clear up misunderstandings.

Yes, this might be what it feels in Cuba.

BTW: if I get banned, you know under which arbitrary, dictatorial measure it was.

This post has been edited by jabu on May 29 2008, 09:21 AM
PDXJon
Posted: May 29 2008, 10:21 AM

ETrain Engineer

Member No.: 2,717

bunny7.gif

--------------------
"Procrastinate now! Don't put it off." - Ellen DeGeneres

Fly this on your MySpace page. Visit Carbon Leaf's MySpace Page for more info.
estrayastar
Posted: May 29 2008, 04:04 PM

ETrain Operator

Member No.: 2,946

QUOTE (CathyEM @ May 29 2008, 06:44 AM)
But how many active members?? I fear (well, I actually know) that people are no longer posting here because of the overall atmosphere and things that have happened behind the scenes.

I came into this area this morning to check on comments to a post I made last night -- the entire thread has been moved to "Off the Record," which basically translates to "nobody can read this unless we approve." It troubles me when I see this kind of censorship. I guess this is what it feels like to live in Cuba -- no dissension allowed, hmmmm?

I agree. I don't post near as much as I used to because my opinion will probably be taken the wrong way, and then people will be irritated at me. I understand some of the stuff in being "Off The Record" but lots of it I don't, like the link thing. The whole sort of cover up of things (I'm not sure if that's the best way to put it... tact isn't one of my strongest areas) and the allowing of really one opinion sort of takes the fun out of things. Diversity in opinion and discussion is more fun than everyone agreeing in unison.

--------------------

Sk8888
Posted: May 29 2008, 04:34 PM

Fanbase Liaison

Group: ETrain Driver
Member No.: 283

QUOTE (estrayastar @ May 29 2008, 02:04 PM)

I agree. I don't post near as much as I used to because my opinion will probably be taken the wrong way, and then people will be irritated at me. I understand some of the stuff in being "Off The Record" but lots of it I don't, like the link thing. The whole sort of cover up of things (I'm not sure if that's the best way to put it... tact isn't one of my strongest areas) and the allowing of really one opinion sort of takes the fun out of things. Diversity in opinion and discussion is more fun than everyone agreeing in unison.

There would be a lot more exchange of ideas if they were discussed in their own separate thread.

People get irritated when a thread for their reading enjoyment is interrupted with a post containing a gripe, constructive or otherwise, that could be more thoroughly aired out in its own thread.

chloewannabee
Posted: May 29 2008, 07:50 PM

ETRAIN BUTTON BABE

Member No.: 243

493,315 posts chloestrain.gif

--------------------
nanassetta
Posted: May 29 2008, 07:56 PM

ETrainmaster

Member No.: 1,750

QUOTE (chloewannabee @ May 29 2008, 07:50 PM)
493,315 posts chloestrain.gif

hooray.gif

--------------------
Nancy
user posted image
KittyloverforElliott
Posted: May 29 2008, 09:31 PM

Coach Attendant

Member No.: 2,355

QUOTE (Sk8888 @ May 29 2008, 04:34 PM)
QUOTE (estrayastar @ May 29 2008, 02:04 PM)

There would be a lot more exchange of ideas if they were discussed in their own separate thread.

People get irritated when a thread for their reading enjoyment is interrupted with a post containing a gripe, constructive or otherwise, that could be more thoroughly aired out in its own thread.

Who gets irritated? If I do not like what someone says I just skip over it and keep reading. Why does someone have to decide it does not belong? Are we not all Elliott fans?

--------------------

His voice is like liquid chocolate, incredibly smooth and controlled
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Google
Search the Web Search etrainstation.com
Visitor Counter:

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7592 seconds | Archive