Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Etrain - Official Elliott Yamin Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Netiquette/staying On Topic
nanassetta
Posted: Jun 8 2008, 06:43 PM

ETrainmaster

Group: Passengers
Member No.: 1,750

QUOTE (bigEfan @ Jun 8 2008, 06:05 PM)
QUOTE (nanassetta @ Jun 8 2008, 05:55 AM)
user posted image

Nancy, I really like ya...and have appreciated your hard work in the News thread. You are also one great Elliott fan. So, please don't think I'm being disrepectful and please correct me if I'm interpreting this wrong but....

I'm just hoping this pic with that quote doesn't insinuate that some of the Flipside members "gave up" or someone "won" on the issues discussed in this thread because of some of the posts in here. Cuz, it's far from the truth...the reason is cuz it gets darn boring repeating yourself over and over again, and people just don't read, comprehend or get it. It's kinda like beating your head against a wall....after awhile it gives you a headache. Period.

ETA-that sure is a purty white tiger tho. smile.gif

No insinuation intended at all. I just liked it! I apologize if I offended anyone. elliottelliott.gif

--------------------
Nancy
user posted image
bigEfan
Posted: Jun 8 2008, 09:30 PM

ETrain Engineer

Group: Passengers
Member No.: 217

Sorry I took it the wrong way Nancy. I just personally thought it kinda odd after the thread had finally quieted down. But, that's just me. Anyhoo... elliottelliott.gif

--------------------
Priceless quote by bigEfan after just hearing Elliott sing live, " I officially love Elliott Yamin MORE than I EVER have!"
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Google
Search the Web Search etrainstation.com
Visitor Counter:

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0987 seconds | Archive