Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Etrain - Official Elliott Yamin Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Gather Round Clips Available, for Japan Release
harleywoman
Posted: Feb 2 2011, 08:28 AM

Master Biker Chick

Group: Passengers
Member No.: 235

QUOTE (croweb70 @ Feb 1 2011, 06:53 PM)
Now that the album has been released in Japan, just wanted to remind everyone to please not post links to illegal downloads of studio / released material. I know that is hard, especially since the Japanese release is out now. It would be very appreciated if you all support Elliott's American release when it becomes available here.

Thanks,
B

Understood! Thanks for the remind B.

--------------------
Proud owner of a the new model in Harley's family a 2012 Dyna Switchback - WooHoo!
mgv_1103
Posted: Feb 2 2011, 09:37 PM

Just Boarded

Member No.: 2,452

Congratulations for the new album. You are a great singer and you deserve all the success. From your fan from Buenos Aires, with the best wishes.
yellin4yamin
Posted: Feb 3 2011, 10:16 PM

E-train's Own Funky Drummer Girl

Member No.: 497

I am so sorry B and I took them down! You know all I would ever want to do is support E, and I just want people to hear him and love him da** it! I got too excited. I will always support him, but I know there are others that may not. Why, I will NEVER know. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
we are all shades of gray. it's been said again and again; life's a process. we are fleeting moments that come and go, and I'm grateful to have my time, my aspirations and mistakes, my flaws and my abilities. think of me what you will, but before you do, don't."
croweb70
Posted: Feb 4 2011, 03:52 PM

Official Webmaster

Group: ETrain Driver
Member No.: 373

QUOTE (yellin4yamin @ Feb 3 2011, 11:16 PM)
I am so sorry B and I took them down! You know all I would ever want to do is support E, and I just want people to hear him and love him da** it! I got too excited. I will always support him, but I know there are others that may not. Why, I will NEVER know. wink.gif

It's ok Yellin, I wasn't pointing anyone out. It was just a gentle reminder.

--------------------
Let's Get To What's Real

Twitter
planegirl
Posted: Feb 4 2011, 04:00 PM

Ticket Master

Member No.: 755

Woo Hoo!!! hooray.gif Just got my Gather Round CD delivered by DHL!

I'm having my own little listening party and I'm loving it. My favorites so far are 3 Words, Stay Away, Self Control, Poison, I'll Be That Bridge, Gather Round and my top 2 are I'm Thinkin Bout You and Let's Get To What's Real.

Oh hell, I love the whole darn thing. I can't get enough of it. Just to have new music from Elliott and to hear that beautiful voice is enough to put me in heaven! cloud9.gif

I can't wait to see the whole video for 3 Words.
Nickyey09
  Posted: Feb 4 2011, 07:02 PM

ETrain Engineer

Member No.: 44,839

QUOTE (planegirl @ Feb 4 2011, 04:00 PM)
Woo Hoo!!! hooray.gif Just got my Gather Round CD delivered by DHL!

I'm having my own little listening party and I'm loving it. My favorites so far are 3 Words, Stay Away, Self Control, Poison, I'll Be That Bridge, Gather Round and my top 2 are I'm Thinkin Bout You and Let's Get To What's Real.

Oh hell, I love the whole darn thing. I can't get enough of it. Just to have new music from Elliott and to hear that beautiful voice is enough to put me in heaven! cloud9.gif

WOW!!!! You've gotten yours already? Hopefully mine is on its way down south too. I know that it's awesome. On my first listen of the snippetts "I'm Thinkin Bout You" and "Let's Get To What's Real" were my favorites too but I know the whole album will be on repeat for sometime. Enjoy yourself planegirl woohoo.gif

--------------------
"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul......"
Nickyey09
  Posted: Feb 4 2011, 08:15 PM

ETrain Engineer

Member No.: 44,839

QUOTE (Nickyey09 @ Feb 4 2011, 07:02 PM)
Woo Hoo!!!á hooray.gifá Just got my Gather Round CD delivered by DHL!

I'm having my own little listening party and I'm loving it.á My favorites so far are 3 Words, Stayá Away, Self Control, Poison, I'll Be That Bridge, Gather Round and my top 2 are I'm Thinkin Bout You and Let's Get To What's Real.

Oh hell, I love the whole darn thing.á I can't get enough of it.á Just to have new music from Elliott and to hear that beautiful voice is enough to put me in heaven! cloud9.gif

WOW!!!! You've gotten yours already? Hopefully mine is on its way down south too. I know that it's awesome. On my first listen of the snippetts "I'm Thinkin Bout You" and "Let's Get To What's Real" were my favorites too but I know the whole album will be on repeat for sometime. Enjoy yourself planegirl woohoo.gif

I'm kindof diggin' "I'll Be That Bridge" and "Virginia" too....Good LAWD!!!!

This post has been edited by Nickyey09 on Feb 4 2011, 08:38 PM

--------------------
"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul......"
planegirl
Posted: Feb 9 2011, 05:19 PM

Ticket Master

Member No.: 755

QUOTE (Nickyey09 @ Feb 4 2011, 05:15 PM)
QUOTE (Nickyey09 @ Feb 4 2011, 07:02 PM)
Woo Hoo!!!á hooray.gifá Just got my Gather Round CD delivered by DHL!

I'm having my own little listening party and I'm loving it.á My favorites so far are 3 Words, Stayá Away, Self Control, Poison, I'll Be That Bridge, Gather Round and my top 2 are I'm Thinkin Bout You and Let's Get To What's Real.

Oh hell, I love the whole darn thing.á I can't get enough of it.á Just to have new music from Elliott and to hear that beautiful voice is enough to put me in heaven! cloud9.gif

I'm kindof diggin' "I'll Be That Bridge" and "Virginia" too....Good LAWD!!!!

I'm really liking Poison and I'll Be That Bridge too. I bet I've listened to the CD 100 times now. Well, It's probably less, but I listen as often as I can. Car, house computer,work...wherever and whenever possible. I love it.
I got my CD right away because I paid for express shipping. Well worth it because I would be going crazy waiting for it!
Hope you got yours or will get it soon.
Lu
Posted: Feb 12 2011, 01:38 PM

ETrainmaster

Member No.: 1,740

I am loving these clips. I'm thinking Virginia might make me cry. I'm such a sap. haha
Lu
Posted: Feb 12 2011, 01:39 PM

ETrainmaster

Member No.: 1,740

Do we know the dates for the US release yet?
Luvey
Posted: Feb 12 2011, 03:49 PM

ETrainmaster

Group: Passengerz
Member No.: 9,441

I received my imported copy today!! hooray.gif hooray.gif
I Love Elliott
Posted: Feb 12 2011, 03:59 PM

ETrainmaster

Member No.: 2,254

QUOTE (Luvey @ Feb 12 2011, 04:49 PM)
I received my imported copy today!! hooray.gif hooray.gif

ME TOO!!!!!!!!

Listening now!

awe.gif thmelikey.gif awe.gif
I Love Elliott
Posted: Feb 12 2011, 04:23 PM

ETrainmaster

Member No.: 2,254

Words cannot express how much better the CD sounds coming from my sound system vs the you tube versions played on my computer.

After every song, I'm saying "this" is my favorite. faint.gif
nanassetta
Posted: Feb 12 2011, 10:31 PM

ETrainmaster

Member No.: 1,750

QUOTE (I Love Elliott @ Feb 12 2011, 04:23 PM)
Words cannot express how much better the CD sounds coming from my sound system vs the you tube versions played on my computer.

After every song, I'm saying "this" is my favorite. faint.gif

I'm doing the same thing!

--------------------
Nancy
user posted image
chloewannabee
Posted: Feb 12 2011, 10:49 PM

ETRAIN BUTTON BABE

Member No.: 243

OMG I can't wait to get home!
I got a Bose system for Christmas, and if you've ever heard one, you KNOW that Elliott will sound phenomenal on it!
I'm still up in the mountains skiing, but me thinks it's time for a trip back home to my mailbox! elliottski3.gif elliottski3.gif elliottski3.gif

--------------------
MY IDOL ELLIOTT
Posted: Feb 12 2011, 11:26 PM

ETrain Engineer

Member No.: 2,557

HI Yall, OMG Elliott's new music video Three Words is soooo YUMMY ! I just watched it for the very first time and this video is soooo incredible just like Wait For You, You Say, One Word & Fight For Love! Only our Funky White Boy Elliott makes the greatest music videos in the world! OH YEAH BABY!!!! Elliott is soooo BAD TO THE BONE!!!! goodjob.gif yummy.gif ilikeit2.png loveit2.png I WANT SOMEMORE OF IT!!!! believe.gif smile.gif elliottelliott.gif elliottelliott.gif elliottelliott.gif elliottelliott.gif

This post has been edited by MY IDOL ELLIOTT on Feb 13 2011, 01:52 PM

--------------------
user posted image
twinsloveelliott
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 12:50 AM

Ticket Master

Member No.: 4,591

QUOTE (MY IDOL ELLIOTT @ Feb 12 2011, 09:26 PM)
HI Yall, OMG Elliott's new music video Three Words is soooo ! I just watched it for the very first time and this video is soooo incredible just like Wait For You, You Say, One Word & Fight For Love! Only our Funky White Boy Elliott makes the greatest music videos in the world! OH YEAH BABY!!!! Elliott is soooo BAD TO THE BONE!!!! goodjob.gif yummy.gif ilikeit2.png loveit2.png I WANT SOMEMORE OF IT!!!! believe.gif smile.gif elliottelliott.gif elliottelliott.gif elliottelliott.gif elliottelliott.gif

Where did you see the video of 3 words, ty? looked on youtube and can't find the actual video? details please??? faint.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Luvey
Posted: Feb 13 2011, 12:55 AM

ETrainmaster

Group: Passengerz
Member No.: 9,441

QUOTE (twinsloveelliott @ Feb 13 2011, 12:50 AM)
Where did you see the video of 3 words, ty? looked on youtube and can't find the actual video? details please??? faint.gif

It's on here - someone posted it under 3 words (I think). Hope you can find it!!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Google
Search the Web Search etrainstation.com
Visitor Counter:

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2845 seconds | Archive