Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Etrain - Official Elliott Yamin Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

TWITTERVIEW - Monday, April 9, 2012, Elliott & Eric interview each other
MOMster
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 11:05 PM

ETrainmaster

Group: Passengerc
Member No.: 1,993

Got Twitter?

Eric Roberson and Elliott Yamin to conduct "Twitterview" together
http://www.soultracks.com/story-twitterview-roberson-yamin

The Purpose Music Group and eOne Music continue to break new ground by presenting two of their groundbreaking artists, former American Idol finalist Elliott Yamin, and the King of Independent Soul, Eric Roberson, twitter interviewing each other. The interview will occur on Monday, April 9th, 2012 between 10pm and 12am (EST), and they have invited you to join in. Twitterview!!!!!

You must however submit your questions to glkalimba@gmail.com by Monday afternoon at 1pm (EST) to be considered.
Nickyey09
  Posted: Apr 9 2012, 07:54 AM

ETrain Engineer

Group: Passengers
Member No.: 44,839

Thanks for sharing MOMster. I'll be there. BTW Eric Roberson is a beast as well. Elliott is in great company.

--------------------
"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul......"
Luvey
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 07:20 PM

ETrainmaster

Group: Passengerz
Member No.: 9,441

I received an email that the queston I asked will be answered awe.gif
Nickyey09
  Posted: Apr 9 2012, 08:05 PM

ETrain Engineer

QUOTE (Luvey @ Apr 9 2012, 07:20 PM)
I received an email that the queston I asked will be answered awe.gif

That's great Luvey. I submitted a comment to Eric and a question for Elliott but I may have been a little long winded...lol.

--------------------
"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul......"
Nickyey09
  Posted: Apr 9 2012, 09:29 PM

ETrain Engineer

I had submitted a question to Elliott earlier but I just tweeted him during the Twitterview and he answered. I asked did he ever plan on doing a LIVE album? He said he would love to and yes he plans to. He said "Let's Get To What Real" is practically a live album hooray.gif

--------------------
Luvey
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 10:01 PM

ETrainmaster

QUOTE (Nickyey09 @ Apr 9 2012, 08:05 PM)
That's great Luvey. I submitted a comment to Eric and a question for Elliott but I may have been a little long winded...lol.

I asked about the TV show and the independent show. Someone else must have asked the same question. He said he was doing 6 - 7 lines in an independent film, but they didn't pick him up for the TV show. In my opinion I like it better when Elliott did his chat here at the Etrain. I'm finding the twitterview a little confusing.
Nickyey09
  Posted: Apr 9 2012, 10:08 PM

ETrain Engineer

QUOTE (Luvey @ Apr 9 2012, 10:01 PM)
I asked about the TV show and the independent show. Someone else must have asked the same question. He said he was doing 6 - 7 lines in an independent film, but they didn't pick him up for the TV show. In my opinion I like it better when Elliott did his chat here at the Etrain. I'm finding the twitterview a little confusing.

Yes it is confusing. Having to switch back and forth between the two of them. This last time I saw Elliott in ATL he said that he wanted to do another chat on here. I guess him and Brandon have to get together. Hopefully after the release of the album it will happen....fingers crossed.

--------------------
Luvey
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 10:18 PM

ETrainmaster

QUOTE (Nickyey09 @ Apr 9 2012, 10:08 PM)
Yes it is confusing. Having to switch back and forth between the two of them. This last time I saw Elliott in ATL he said that he wanted to do another chat on here. I guess him and Brandon have to get together. Hopefully after the release of the album it will happen....fingers crossed.

I tweeted Brandon about doing a chat. He said it would be done at some point, but maybe a different venue (so this might be it).
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Google
Search the Web Search etrainstation.com
Visitor Counter:

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0645 seconds | Archive